Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Rectober... No. 3 - So Much Creativity!

I've written this post some weeks ago on LJ but due to illness and RL I didn't find the time to post here as well. Sorry about that.

~~~~~~~

Today I wanted to rec some non-Harry/Draco pairings and had some things in my mind. But then a little innocent post grabbed my attention and I started to have a look at the first results and was blown away by so much creativity.

On the 5th October inell invited everyone for a quick challenge she wanted to do. One just had to leave a comment with a pairing and a short prompt and she would wrote a 5-10 minutes ficlet for it. Sounded great and after some thinking I went and left a prompt. Tbh, you really should have a look at all the results. She really did a great job and all that while being partly knocked out by a cold. Inell, thank you, for all the treats and get better soon!

Go and have a look at her LJ.
You can read hot and witty stuff in some amazing pairings like:

Inell did the same thing one weekend later and again last weekend when she celebrated her 15th anniversary of fandom life. I'm totally in awe of her and her creativity and I love her Ron/Scorpius stories (this pairing is really growing on me :D).