Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Day 4 - Favourite book of your favourite series

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling And With Madness Comes the Light (Experiment in Terror, #6.5) - Karina Halle The White Dragon - Anne McCaffrey

Would have been fun to choose three books from some other series I love. Just kidding^^.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows

Could be possible I like this last one the most because I have read it least^^.

No, it's my favourite because there is a high-frequency of action and more than one turn. As reader you visit some of your favourite places of this magical world, e.g. The Ministry of Magic, Diagon Alley, Gringotts and Hogsmeade but also some important ones from Harry's life like The Burrow, Grimauld Place No. 12, Hogwarts (of course) and King's Cross. I really appreciate the idea of the Deathly Hollows plus the significance of owning and loosing a wand and how it's entwinded with Voldemort's Horcruxes. It depends on my mood but most of the time I'm sobbing thru the Prince's Tale and get rewarded with King's Cross - my favourite chapter because everything fell into place.

Sounds like a declaration of love? Well, it is.

And With Madness Comes The Light

Dex' POV is unbelievable. Once you got used to him you must adore this crazy bugger. He has such a unique voice, a forceful personality, many flaws and a huge heart. He is an awesome male character.
If you want to see for yourself, what's all the fuss about Declan Foray better start with Darkhouse, first book of Experiement in Terror.

The White Dragon

Now I can swoon a little more about Ruth, the cleverest and funniest dragon of all time. Ruth is also one of perns' bravest dragons (but not the only one). I also love his gorgeous rider Jaxom. Jaxom and Ruth are special, even for this world with lot's of dragons, riders and barons. Normally one is a dragonrider or a baron. Jaxom is both. Young Jaxom helps Ruth out of his egg because the white dragon is a mutation and can't slide the egg membrane alone. Ruth is much smaller than the other fledglings and everyone think he is going to die. But Ruth and Jaxom are tough ones. So Ruth becomes the only white dragon of perns history. And he has a special ability - he knows always in which time he is...

If you want to know more, you must read The White Dragon yourself.