Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Faefever - Updates

Faefever  - Karen Marie Moning

100%

I really liked everything about the book except the end. It was so urghhh. I'm sorry but it pisses me off badly so I have to retrieve half a star.

~69%

Mmh, I like my updates in one post. Maybe this option will come. Ok back to Mac. I like it that we get more and more information about Fae and everything at the moment. And I'm happy that Barrons isn't an Unseelie. I'm believing he is a good guy and I don't want to change my mind although he treated Mac quite bad lately.

~51%

Too much V'lane for my liking.

~31%

Mac, you are quite a tough chick bringing a death-by-sex fae to the abbey. It's a shame I can't read on at the moment and have some RL stuff to do today.

~20%

Why the hell does Mac always thinks the worst of Barrons? He saved her ass how many times by now? Btw feeding the detective Unseelie canapés was a low blow. Gross. I think next time Mac is able to follow the Sinsar Dubh...

~4%

Urgh. This book. Never thought I would say something like that but here is a book  I definitely don't want to read, touch or even look at. Brrrh.

After searching through my tbr pile on the reader I picked this one. Think it's time for another meeting with Mac and Barrons because I love Mac's way of telling her story. Yeah, I know it's the author's way but it's much more fun to think of Mac as a real kick ass heroine...