Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Sometimes life sucks...

My aunt has been diagnosed with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia) a from of leukemia in January and has started a therapy with Glivec (Imatinib) some weeks ago. If people respond to the treatment they can live some good years with that illness. Of course the treatment has side effects. And as it seems they can be really serious and bad. I got an phone call from my grandmother earlier. My aunt has stopped breathing this afternoon. She is in the hospital now in a so called artifical coma and they don't know if her brain functions anymore. We all just have adapted to the diagnosis and now she seems to be dying.

On top I've seen a quarrel between one of my favourite BookLiker's Shelby and young author Gavin Hetherington. To be honest I don't know what's really going on and who did what in which order. And at the moment I can't concentrate on such a topic. But I really hope nobody is going to delete an account!

I don't want to offend anybody but I love the friendly and trustworthy atmosphere here on BookLikes. And I don't want it to go to hell. I've thought we are different here. Not like these assholes on STGRB, or stiff and money-and-content-grabbing as GRs, just fun.

I could cry and scream. Sorry, for this whiny post, but my life sucks at the moment.