Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Reading progress update: I've read 817 out of 817 pages.

Interludes (In The Company of Shadows, #2.5) -  Ais, Santino Hassell

Wow, just wow. I can't believe that this series gets better and better. I should have given Evenfall a lower rating to make it count in the rating system but nope, I'm not changing the ratings because I enjoyed the whole series from the first page (I can prove that with my first post about it:). It was awesome to read from so many POVs, to see more of the connections between the older and younger agents and to finally get some happy time with ... you know whom I'm talking about. Make It Count was like a radiating sunrise after a very long night. And of course it was too early for all this happiness to last. No, I won't cry you a river but isn't it sad?

At the end I was a bit suprised. How could it take intelligent Zach so long to understand? After the revelation of Lo Más Chingón's identity at the end of Afterimage he was my first guess for some events in Evenfall.

Well, I need to finish some other books first but I'm leaving for a three week holiday next sunday and I'm looking forward to reading Fade and 1/27 in the South of France. Lucky me :D.