Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Two of my favourite Polyjuice Drarrys...

I have already posted some reviews about my favourite fics but I want to share two more. This post is about two funny and sexy slash ones where Polyjuice is the clue of the story. I'm in love with both and can re-read these fics over and over again. They are very short, so I often slide one of them in between longer books.

Too Many Potters by dysonrules

Just imagine Fred and George giving the first Annual Weasley Twins Polyjuice Party. Harry has saved a hair from Draco and is finally using it at this party. There he is thrown out of his good mood because a dozen Harry Potters are walking around (Fred and George have sold his hair *lol*). After being pissed off - which fits his Malfoy-esque attitude very well - he finally meets one who looks stylish and sexy as hell. Guess who's that...

I love this fic. To see Harry as Malfoy lusting after himself and vice versa. It's awesome. Everything else dysonrules has written is worth a closer look too. I haven't read every story so far because I try to spare some of them for days I'm in a really bad mood. Her stories are funny and witty and are like a good portion of sunlight to me. You can choose out of a variety of stories (very short ones, short ones, long ones and very long ones). She is one of my favourite fic authors, right after Sara's Girl, and I'm planning to read her own story as well. Cheryl Dyson is the name behind the pseudonym and she has written two books of her Gauntlet Thrown trilogy already. The day the final book is published I'm starting to read them. Can't wait for that to happen.

Phoenix by Kedavranox

In this story only Harry takes Polyjuice. It's a special formula which changes his face and voice but not his body. With blue eyes, brown hair and no scar he enters a gang bang organized by Blaise Zabini. The other attendees are Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott and Seamus Finnigan. Yes, this fic is very hot but it's also funny and in the end it turns into something sweet. Harry is an extrovert when it comes to his sex life but is totally shy crushing on Draco. Kedavranox's stories are often heavy and angsty but Phoenix included there are some lighter ones as well. I loved the ones I've read. Even the gruesome stories like The Voldemort Manor, Dawn or The Shadowy Corners

First pic by chouette, second pic by ANitsinK. I've found them both via google a while ago and haven't bookmarked the original sources. I'm so sorry.

P.S.: I know it's Drarry but doesn't that sound like a word spoken with sinusitis?. So I can't help myself and call them Darrys in my mind. Weird? Yes, sorry about that. ^^