Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

Lost in Fanfiction land...

Since last week I'm reading thru the Nominees of the HP Fanfiction Fan Poll Award, more precisely the stories of my favourite pairing Draco and Harry.

I'm kind of proud that I have already found 7 of the 38 stories on my own before they got nominated. And 9 of the 23 authors have been well known to me too.

Maybe I should add this info: If you search English fics on Archive of Our Own with 'Harry Potter Draco Malfoy' you get 14.530 hits.

My new favourite one is Azoth by zeitgeistig. This fic is a gem.

Summary:

Now that Harry is back at Hogwarts with Hermione for eighth year, he realises that something’s missing from his life, and it either has to do with Ron, his boggart, Snape, or Malfoy. Furthermore, what, exactly, does it mean when one’s life is defined by the desire to simultaneously impress and annoy a portrait? Harry has no idea; he’s too busy trying not to be in love with Malfoy to care.

If you love or prefere canon (EWE), you should read this.

It had everything I love about a good fic: love, friendship, humour, some sadness, hot sex (awwwh, that scene in the dungeon brewing and stirring ♥) and developement of the MCs. And as bonus some chemistry, alchemy as well as philosophical and spiritual aspects. To intertwine the science with the emotional progress of the relationship of the MCs... that was pure genius by the author.

It's a wonderful story. If you like fanfiction, read it!

Art by chouette-e on devianart.