Nia

Nia

~ Happy reading ~

My August in books and fics and more...

Bliss - Heidi Belleau, Lisa Henry A Case of Possession - K.J. Charles Flight of Magpies - K.J. Charles Dynasty of Ghosts - P.L. Nunn Hunter of Demons - Jordan L. Hawk Master of Ghouls - Jordan L. Hawk Reaper of Souls (SPECTR) - Jordan L. Hawk Eater of Lives - Jordan L. Hawk

After reading just one book in July because I've been obssessed with fanfics lately, I made the good resolution to only read a long fic after reading a book. And it is working quite well at the moment. And I managed to read some very awesome books in August too. Yeah!

My reading highlight in books was Dynasty of Ghosts by PL Nunn. This story hooked me with everything, the MCs, the magic, the ghosts, the gruesomeness of the world, the hot sex and the wonderful love story.

My reading highlight in fics was The Lotus Eaters by aldora89. My first Kirk/Spock fic and a very intruiging one. It had the most wonderful OC character called Longclaw. And I loved how they fell for each other and (of course) Spock was totally spooked by all the feels. LOL

Yep, I haven't been around much lately. I was busy finishing my third fic and know I'm working on the next. So, I don't think it will change so much over the next months. But I try to write some reviews and I'm screening my dashboard. I still love it here, even when I'm busy with other things and these adds are getting on my nerves. Someone posted a way to get rid of it, but I can't remember who it was. I really should reblog the things I might need someday.

Maybe the one could leave a comment and then I'll come and search your blog. :D Would be awesome. <3